Are you looking for a position of influence and engagement
with the growing community on the Sunshine Coast? This
business has an audience of 10,000+ engaged readers
that you may want to consider. Here’s the story:
We launched Sunshine Coast Living three years ago after noticing a niche for a monthly magazine
aimed at the rapidly changing demographics of the Sunshine Coast. We saw the current economic boom
coming, decided to jump in, and now own that media space. Our mix of local content and writers,
lively, informative articles, professional design and upbeat attitude, was an immedi- ate hit. We
created a magazine that people love to read when they want to take a break from the busyness of the
The other factor in our decision to create this space was to serve our first passion: creating
awareness and fundraising for the Hippo Water Roller. As a result, we’ve just delivered our 500th
hippo roller to a village in South Africa. Sunshine Coast Living brought huge marketing value to
this project. So much so in fact, that we now want to focus on the hippo roller exclusively. This
is now your opportunity.
Having an engaged audience established gives you enormous leverage to expand this business in a
▪ Expanding the advertising base and product offerings.
▪ Creating a digital space for increased interaction wth readers.
▪ Providing influence and direction on local issues.
▪ Being a voice for personal and/or community causes.
▪ Building your profile in the community as a Publisher.
▪ Leveraging the marketing potential of owning your own media.
• Our publishing strategy, method of execution and marketing plan.
• Monthly templates, rate cards, flyers, promotions, special sup- plements, website, distribution
locations/stands, printer relation- ships, digital assets, etc.
• Complete archives of all magazines.
• Over $60,000 of ad space booked for the next four months.
|Address||SUNSHINE COAST LIVING MAGAZINE|
|Type of Dwelling||COMM|
|Sub-Area||Gibsons & Area|
|Listing Brokerage||RE/MAX City Realty|