Get your rental application noticed
Sunshine Coast properties for first-time buyers
- Click here to see a list of CONDOS on the Sunshine Coast that could be ideal for first-time buyers.
- Click here for a list of TOWNHOUSES on the Sunshine Coast that could be a great fit for first-time buyers.
- Click here to see a list of SINGLE FAMILY HOMES on the Sunshine Coast that might be excellent for first-time buyers.
Check your own credit
Three tips to help get your rental application noticed
Step One – Have a rental resume prepared in advance. Just like a job resume, it should include info on your background, employment, and rental history.
Step Two – Provide a credit report with your application. Obtain your free credit report by clicking the link in this video’s description and following the instructions. If your credit’s not so good, consider including a co-signer on your application.
Step Three – Be on time for viewing appointments and dress to impress. You don’t need a tuxedo but business casual creates a good first impression.
If you’re frustrated with the rental scene and ready to become a homeowner, I have access to some listings on the Sunshine Coast that could be ideal first homes. Visit this link for more info:
Tony Browton - TrueBlueRealty.ca
Personal Real Estate Corporation
Re/Max City Realty (Gibsons)
Toll Free: 1-800-986-2670
- All Entries (36)
- About the Sunshine Coast (18)
- Market Minute (10)
- Investment Insights (4)
- Tips When Buying or Selling (2)
- Neighbourhoods of the Sunshine Coast (2)
- July 2018 (2)
- June 2018 (4)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (3)
- March 2018 (4)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (3)
- December 2017 (4)
- November 2017 (7)